Are you looking for an exciting and stimulating career in the Engineering field?
Founded in 2007, Blue Star Glass, Inc. is a commercial architectural glass fabricator located in Central New Jersey. Servicing NJ, NYC Metro Area, NY, PA, CT & MA, Blue Star Glass has quickly grown to be one of the Northeast’s leading glass fabricators.With top-of-the-line American and European equipment, Blue Star Glass is proud of its superior quality and efficient work capacity. Blue Star Glass looks forward to continued growth, through new technologies and products, an excellent work force and regional expansion in years to come.
For more information, please visit our website at www.bluestarglass.net or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bluestarglass.
As an intern you’ll have the opportunity to work in the areas of central engineering, process engineering or supply chain optimization with projects supporting the Architectural Glass division. The position will be designed such that your involvement will have a direct business impact. Projects may include working with equipment manufacturers to design new equipment for capital investments and/or innovation, working directly with the product line optimizations, smart factory digital strategies,and designing efficiencies into existing equipment lines. As an intern, you could work in a variety of areas including:
This is a unique opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of supply chain processes both in upfront equipment installation and the design of user end equipment operation and functionality.. You’ll work in a highly collaborative team environment and will have the ability to have direct influence on BSG's success. At the conclusion of the internship there is potential to be hired on as a full time employee within Blue Industries engineering team and supply chain structure.
Job Description Cont.
Responsibilities are highly specific to the project or assignment on which you would be working, but some of the responsibilities you may have during an internship at Sealed Air could include:
• Top candidates will have completed at least two years toward a BS, BA or BBS degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electrical / computer engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management, or industrial engineering.
• 3.0 GPA or higher
•Must be a citizen or permanent resident
Other qualifications include:
• Utilize Matlab simulation, 3D modeling, and other engineering analytical software, AutoCAD
• Determination and desire to work on a problem until solved
• Ability to collaborate as a team member
• Readiness to take initiative with and manage projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Authorized to legally work in the United States without sponsorship
• Possess reliable transportation to and from work location
• Ability to work 40 hours per week during the summer months