Founded in 2007, Blue Star Glass, Inc. is a commercial architectural glass fabricator located in Central New Jersey. Servicing NJ, NYC Metro Area, NY, PA, CT & MA, Blue Star Glass has quickly grown to be one of the Northeast’s leading glass fabricators.With top-of-the-line American and European equipment, Blue Star Glass is proud of its superior quality and efficient work capacity. Blue Star Glass looks forward to continued growth, through new technologies and products, an excellent work force and regional expansion in years to come.
For more information, please visit our website at www.bluestarglass.net or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bluestarglass.
Blue Star Glass is seeking an Architectural Glass Sales Manager.
You will be openly passionate about architecture and the modern use of high-end glass in construction with a desire to work with leading architects, designers and contractors on landmark projects across the region.
The main focus of the role is to bring Blue Star Glass Solutions to the market place – discovering suitable projects, evaluating them for technical and financial viability and bringing them to eventual specification. The scope includes both highly processed and added-value coated glass sales as well as marketing for domestic and International projects.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Blue Star Glass awareness and opportunities in the target market
- Implement market strategy with architects, consultants, contractors and customers
- Manage project sales from inception through manufacturing to installation.
- Maintain a designated customer and prospect database (CRM)
- Communicate with Blue Star Glass HQ on leads and customer relations.
- Work to and report on sales and schedule metrics.
- Develop customer intimacy and provide feedback for continuous improvement
- Knowledge of architecture / glass applications in construction
- A proven track record in a sales and customer-oriented role
- Ability to problem-solve and work under pressure (to deadlines)
- Work flexible hours
- Be easily mobile in the designated area with a high amount of travel and overnight stays. (Travel up to 30% or 40%)
- Ability to work independent of supervision and as part of a remote team
- Excellent communication skills in English. French, Spanish German Hebrew are a plus
- Good administration and presentation skills using current technologies and software programs (Microsoft/PC based and iPad apps)
- Cultural and diversity openness
- Confidence and ability to converse well on technical basis
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Architecture, Construction or Engineering
- Several years (min 5) of experience in project management, sales & marketing
- Experience in glass and construction products is a plus.
- Continental United States
- Exports to Global Customer Base
- HQ in North Brunswick New Jersey.