Founded in 2007, Blue Star Glass, Inc. is a commercial architectural glass fabricator located in Central New Jersey. Servicing NJ, NYC Metro Area, NY, PA, CT & MA, Blue Star Glass has quickly grown to be one of the Northeast’s leading glass fabricators.With top-of-the-line American and European equipment, Blue Star Glass is proud of its superior quality and efficient work capacity. Blue Star Glass looks forward to continued growth, through new technologies and products, an excellent work force and regional expansion in years to come.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Responsible for administration of Supply Chain activities of BSG’s glass deliveries and imports. Coordinate and monitor daily activities of BSG’s fleet and our suppliers freight services.
Support BSG’s Logistics/Sales/Production Activities by conducting reports and analysis.
Problem resolution involving operational issues relating to logistics and manufacturing/production.
- Dispatching and coordinator truck deliveries; customer requests
- Work with Sales and Production Admin to resolve any operational issues or requests related to any shipments or orders.
- Run weekly Production reports with Sales admin. Compare production report with orders report to ensure all orders meet deadlines.
- Work closely between production teams and delivery teams to serve as a communicative bridge between the two.
- Assist in ensuring finished goods are prepared and delivered on time to customers.
Join logistics team to manage company wide fleet.
- Daily Dispatching
- Route Optimization
- Confirmation with Clients
- Load Optimization for entire Fleet
- Ensure data integrity of management systems’ shipment activity.
- Communicate daily with drivers regarding routes and deliveries.
- Monitor production schedules to coincide with delivery schedule.
- Work with production team to ensure finished goods are ready for shipment.
- Maintain Daily/Weekly reports regarding BSG Supply Chain Activities to include trucking reports, production reports, forecasting and booking execution.
- Typical Reports Include: Order Status Report, Production Summary Report, Tracking Report, EDI
Required/Desired Skills /Qualifications:
- Excel knowledge is required!
- Strong problem solving & conflict resolution skills.
- Strong systems/computer skills in various applications.
- Desire efficiency improvements.
- Willingness to work in both office and warehouse environment.
We are willing to train those with the willingness to learn!
Job Type: Full-time
Languages: English. Bilingual with Spanish preferred